1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
- Once in the library, I needed to go to the loo. I went into a cubicle, came out...and walked out as fast as I could because there was a guy facing the wall and I WAS IN A MEN'S TOILET *facepalms hard* Thankfully, it was late night and nobody saw me (including the guy). Though I confess, I still kinda walk around with blinkers on >__<
- My former roomie was pointed it out and I agree - I wish there were juice taps instead of water taps. I find it much easier to drink juice - orange, mango, apple pineapple, peach...*__* juice taps would make the world a shinier place.
- I do not get oxygen bars - but I still wanna try one out. It would be insanely fun to tell people I got high on air.
- I hate beer and absolutely love wine. Unfortunately, due to a sweet tooth, I like light, fruity wines/cocktails that are on the sweet side. My favorite is the peach bellini at the Cheesecake factory - my sis ordered it for me a few times. I am *this close* to going there for my birthday!weekend get together simply so I can sit back and enjoy it.
- I have a love/hate relationship with my hair. It's supah straight for a south asian - so much so that when I was a baby my parents said I was adopted >__< But my hair also happens to get incredibly oily after 24 hours - which means *shampoo* every single day. ARGH.
- I am Catholic - I studied from grade 2 till my high school graduation in a school run by nuns. We had bible, wait, I mean, "religious studies" as a subject for over 5 years. We learnt what we needed to ace our exams despite the fact that we didn't agree with a lot of what the Church stood against - contraception for one thing. Though I've got a friend who's now in Poland who agrees with the church's stance against homosexuality and it just makes me go WTF.
- I am an icecream!ho - I've gone off of a lot of things, but I've come to realise that I can't go a week without suffering icecream cravings. More than cake, more that cheesecake - more than sode, dear lord. I'd sacrifice it all for icecream.