- ...it's my birthday tomorrow! Found several online e-clubs that send coupons for your birthday (Baskin Robbins, Blenz, Boston Pizza, Marble Slab Creamery, Starbucks, Vera's Burger Shack etc) so this week is going to be pretty sweet :3
- I have a new job! I also canceled some art commissions that had taken a while and sold some stuff on ebay (sort of an end-of-summer cleaning). Ultimately I'm super happy at the moment that things are working out well and things are coming together.
- Due to budgetary constraints I've been eating less random stuff and since returning from banff last month I've lost 4 kgs o_O That's 1kg (or 2 lbs) a week which had me all shocked and \o/ at the same time. Just 12kgs more to go to reach my highschool graduation weight haha
- The new TV season has started and my fave shows are back - particularly Downton Abbey and Modern Family though I was rather underwhelmed by the season premiere for Community (still have hopes for episode 2!) and I admit I skimmed through Big Bang Theory and Fringe so can't say much yet. Looking forward to the Good Wife tho and am curious about some of the new shows (Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Pan Am, Awake, Smash)
- I got my commish sketch from teat2am of adult!Toph too:
(click for full view)