I just got rid of three bottles, but I still have several bottles and one wine box to finish. They are:
- Muscat de Rivesaltes - Grain de Vignes, Domaine Lafage (Gold medal winner, Muscats of the World competition)
- Toad Hollow's Risque - it's actually an imported french wine + review
- Ficklin Vineyards: Old Vine Tinta Port I drank port wine as a kid, along with ginger wine so it's a guilty pleasure. While I've gotten weaned off Ginger wine there are still times when I get a craving for port.
- Clean Slate 2006 Riesling
- Louis Bernard Cotes-du-Rhone-Villages - pretty bottle, it goes ok with meals I guess *shrugs* Not really that good.
- Delicato Bota Box Pinot Grigio - wanted to try a wine box instead of a regular bottle. It's alright.
And these three to go with Peach Schnapps and peach puree for some homemade Peach Bellinis (my favorite cocktail)
- Mionetto "Il" Prosecco del Veneto -
- Ballatore Gran Spumante + review
- Moet & Chandon Nectar Champagne + review
What wines do y'all have at the moment? What do you buy every now and then?