My perfect profile would have relations listed in this way:
- #1 Journals with Mutual Subscriptions and Mutual Access: basically LJ friends and the like...
- #2 Journals with Mutual Subscriptions ((but not Access)): actively reading both ways. In my case, the people might have just RL posts they lock and I have no interest in...
- #2.5 ++ Also Subscribed to: journals I'm stalking/lurking on but don't see the point of giving access (professionals/authors who probably don't need to see posts about certain stuff being shared for instance, lol)
- #3 Journals with Mutual Access ((but not Subscriptions)): trusted or in my case basically people who introduce themselves and are not bots.
- #3.5 ++ Also Gives Access to: IDK, will probably be empty, but maybe people I hope to become friends with? Or maybe people who got access but didn't want to give it since it would mean my being able to access RL stuff of theirs that they'd rather keep private.
Even if a revamp of the mutual relations listing version of the profile doesn't happen, IMO there still needs to be a way to highlight and differentiate between #1, #2 and #3 when viewing other people's profiles; to differentiate between the WTF (Watching/Trusted/Friends) groups easily and quickly.
Also the option to reorder which comes first (so access lists come after subscriptions instead of above). Depending on people's circle policies, people will change it accordingly to what matters most to them so it will differ according to the individual journal and comm.
Anyway, if y'all could reorder them, how would relations be listed on your profiles?
Will refrain from spammage regarding DW soon, I swear :(