Edit: Thanks guys! Here is the almost!finalised version, based on the feedback. I think I'll just have two sidebar modules, one for popular posts/important links on the left and the calendar module on the right (so I know if I've already posted for the day at a glance, lol)
- The greyscale icons are access/subscribe/track/message if anyone was wondering. Just the last three will appear on the LJ version.
- Am very happy with the entry organization since the username/comm go at the top which always tells me more about what the entry will focus on than the title of a post does XD. And the date and entry management icons on the same level make them easier to ignore and skip to the comment/link buttons, MWHAHAHA
- Font sizes will be bigger than my current LJ layout for easier readability (probably overcompensation for the general layouts coming out on lj design comms with tiny text >_>)
- I might end up putting the list of links on the left and calendar on the right and the rest of the sidebar modules at the bottom/footer and out of the way from the entries.
- Definitely don't want a horizontal menu across the top since I'm tired of scrolling down to read an entry's content.