Here are the women who had me going "Hell, yes." or just pleasantly surprised me:
3. Kate Winslet - among my absolute favorite actresses (I don't really think about Titanic)
11. Eliza Dushku - just really, really stunning.
12. Scarlett Johansson - classically beautiful
14. Kate Walsh - a more mature beauty IMO
30. America Ferrera (Ugly Betty) - HELL YES.
33. Carly Pope (Popular) - very unique
35. Gillian Anderson - *nods head till it falls off*
40. Clea DuVall (The Faculty, Heroes) - very memorable face.
44. Rachel Weisz - brilliant beyond words
47. Meryl Streep - way cool
68. Monica Bellucci - simply fabulous
73. Rose Rollins - kicks Halle Berry's ass any day.
78. Lauren Lee Smith (Mutant X)- another person who I just like
80. Sara Ramirez - embodies the idea "big is beautiful"
As with all lists that try to list the best and the greatest, there are a number of weakness, the biggest one being the lack of women overseas (europe, asia and australia) and in women who aren't in the entertainment industry (but it's understandable considering afterellen.com's focus).
Anyway, here are a few peeps who are simply stunning *and* from other parts of the world:
Nancy Ajram (on wikipedia)
Madhuri Dixit (on wikipedia)
Rani Mukerji (on wikipedia)
Nakama Yukie (on wikipedia)
Are there women who you personally think should be part of a Hot List for Women?