Over the year I've focussed on improving my skincare regimen and makeup. Recent purchases I'm super happy with:
- Conair: Spin Brush - Getting gorgeous volume and styling like the ones following a haircut at a salon but at home and with a single tool - so much love <3
- Nature's Gate: Oh what a Night -its a nightcream that's moisturing but has an almost velvet matte finish - over the past 2 weeks my skin is firmer, clearer and smoother so I'm kinda crazy about this.
- Arbonne Makeup Primer - picked this up off ebay and used it only once so I have to see its effect in the long run, but oh my god! Makeup just glided on and my face felt so smooth to touch. I tend to worry about clogged pores and breakouts so I'll be extra careful when washing it off at the end of the day.
- ELF: 11 Piece Brush Collection - okay, I admit I haven't used this yet, but picked it up for$3 instead of $30! And I could pick up a few other items like the ELF concealor pen which I have used and is pretty awesome.
- Back in Winter/Spring, I subscribed to luxebox and glymm which got me some really nice samples for a while - it also led to me picking up Vasanti Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator off well.ca for 50% off since I finished the whole premium sample and it worked well in conjunction with the Olay Pro-X system
The only purchases left in regards to makeup are ( blush, peach nude lipstick and a lipstain.Collapse )
 I'm using the summer to focus on fitness, mainly for zumba, yoga, and some weekly things (total fitness, hi-lo and westcoast fitness) depending on how the first classes go. Thank god for group buy sites (bought 2 gym passes for 20 classes for $20) and community centers all over the place.
 Marathoned Game of Thrones a few weeks ago (it's my sister's fault!) and I adore Arya Stark (and ship her with Gendry to be quite honest) - TBH there are a few parallels I can draw between this OTP and my Zuko/Toph love. Also, Jon Snow :D But, really: ARYA \o/
 Don't know if anyone follows Fringe (or remembers Faramir's father in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers) but I got John Noble's autograph in Whole Foods! A colleague pointed him out during lunch and asked if he seemed familiar and a light bulb went off. He was super nice to sign the one sheet of paper I had on me ^^ I was bouncing a foot up in the air after XD I think my colleagues were laughing at me by then >_>
 Failed to pimp it out when I read it but hereticalvision's The Secretary’s Sensational Seduction combines my high-school love of harlequin!romances and my next-gen OTP (James/Scorp) :D
 I keep playing Madeon's Pop Culture - I blame this Community promo , which kinda made me want to marathon the show for the umpteenth time.